Norma Lyons Barron, CRS®, GRI®
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 109
“You will always be treated as though you are special.. because you are to me.”
- Member of Club of Excellence, Sales Achievement Club, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- I have worked as a Sales Agent at Boothby Realty, Inc. since 1993. I completed my requirements for acquiring a Real Estate License in 1988 and began my career as a full time agent in 1992.
- Designations include: CRS Certified Residential Specialist & GRI Graduate of the Real Estate Institute.
- I have sold condos and houses from $25,000 to $1 million, offices, apartments, even a city block
- My listings get personal attention with agent luncheons, open houses, and creative internet marketing
- I am accessible and responsive to your needs
- As a buyer’s agent, I will negotiate for YOU!
- I am your Birmingham specialist, with special emphasis on Southside and Over the Mountain
- First time buyer’s are a specialty
- Extensive experience in FHA and VA
- I work with knowledgeable mortgage originators, title company and home inspectors for a smooth closing
- As a former sales coordinator and office manager, I am organized and efficient. Put me to work and let’s make your dreams come true!
Elbert W. G. Boothby, CPM®, CCIM®, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®, REALTOR®
Broker, President and CEO
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 101
Elbert Boothby has more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate management, leasing and brokerage. His clients include numerous local and national companies. He is a life member of the Commercial Million Dollar Sales Club. Mr. Boothby has a BS degree in Finance with a Concentration in Real Estate from the University of Alabama in Birmingham. The following is a sampling of some of the coveted designations, awards and positions he has received:
- CCIM® (Certified Commercial Investment Member®)
- PCAM® (Professional Community Association Manager®)
- CPM® (Certified Property Manager®)
- AMS® (Association Management Specialist®)
- CMCA® (Certified Manager of Community Associations®)
- Elbert Boothby has been the Chapter President of both IREM® AND CAI® and is a past Board Member of CCIM®
- He serves on the 2012-2015 National APCM® (Association of Professional Community Managers®) Board for CAI® and is the 2015 Chair-Elect
- He serves on the 2013-2015 National Board of Trustees for CAI
- He also serves on numerous state and national committees including Ethic and Manager Licensing, Greater Alabama MLS® and others.
- Life member of the Commercial Million Dollar Sales Club
- 2001 Inductee into the Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40
- BS degree in Finance with a Concentration in Real Estate from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Certified Property Manager® of the Year Award for 2008 by the Alabama Chapter of IREM®
- CAI® National Rising Star Award in 2012
Mary Carolyn G. Boothby Cleveland, CPM®, REALTOR®,
Associate Broker & Chairman
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 105
Mary Carolyn Boothby, has almost 20 years of experience in HOA (Home Owners Association) management, is a CPM (Certified Property Manager), a highly sought-after professional designation in the commercial real estate industry. She is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management, Community Association Institute, National Association of Realtors, Alabama Association of Realtors and Birmingham Area Board of Realtors.
Stuart Y. Johnson, Of Counsel
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 119
Christopher B. Jones
Babs Laney Simpson
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 110
“Personalized service is the key to my success…..”
- Member of Club of Excellence, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- A full-time Realtor, I am always working for you
- Long-term resident and contributing member of the communities I serve
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Honest and trustworthy
- Confidentiality maintained in all transactions
- Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority
- I specialize in matching my clients with the perfect home or condo
- I work with knowledgeable mortgage originators, house inspectors, and title company for a smooth closing
- My personalized service has resulted in a large network of repeat business and referrals
- I make buying a home the pleasurable experience it should be
Karen Taylor Waitzman
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 106
“I give my clients the extra effort they deserve….”
- I have lived and worked in the Birmingham and surrounding area all of my life.
- Assist buyers and sellers in all areas of Jefferson, St. Clair and Shelby County.
- Sellers-Cost and time of marketing your home on the Internet, real estate magazines, whatever it takes is mine; my goal is to sell your home.
- Responsive and accessible
- As a Realtor and Property Manager; I know and understand what is happening in the Condominium and housing market.
- To insure smooth closing I will do the follow up with lenders, title, home inspectors and attorneys.
- As a buyers agent I am happy to show you many areas and homes to make certain the home and location suits you.
- Free Comparative Market analysis for clients
- I look forward to working with you, give me a call