4 Office Park Circle, Suite 106
Birmingham, Alabama 35223
Karen Taylor Waitzman, REALTOR®
“I give my clients the extra effort they deserve….”
- I have lived and worked in the Birmingham and surrounding area all of my life.
- Assist buyers and sellers in all areas of Jefferson, St. Clair and Shelby County.
- Sellers-Cost and time of marketing your home on the Internet, real estate magazines, whatever it takes is mine; my goal is to sell your home.
- Responsive and accessible
- As a Realtor and Property Manager; I know and understand what is happening in the Condominium and housing market.
- To insure smooth closing I will do the follow up with lenders, title, home inspectors and attorneys.
- As a buyers agent I am happy to show you many areas and homes to make certain the home and location suits you.
- Free Comparative Market analysis for clients
- I look forward to working with you, give me a call
Elbert W. G. Boothby, CPM®, CCIM®, CMCA®, AMS®, PCAM®, REALTOR®
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 5101
Elbert Boothby has more than 25 years of experience in commercial real estate management, leasing and brokerage. His clients include numerous local and national companies. He is a life member of the Commercial Million Dollar Sales Club. Mr. Boothby has a BS degree in Finance with a Concentration in Real Estate from the University of Alabama in Birmingham. The following is a sampling of some of the coveted designations, awards and positions he has received:
- CCIM® (Certified Commercial Investment Member®)
- PCAM® (Professional Community Association Manager®)
- CPM® (Certified Property Manager®)
- AMS® (Association Management Specialist®)
- CMCA® (Certified Manager of Community Associations®)
- Elbert Boothby has been the Chapter President of both IREM® AND CAI® and is a past Board Member of CCIM®
- He serves on the 2012-2015 National APCM® (Association of Professional Community Managers®) Board for CAI® and is the 2015 Chair-Elect
- He serves on the 2013-2015 National Board of Trustees for CAI
- He also serves on numerous state and national committees including Ethic and Manager Licensing, Greater Alabama MLS® and others.
- Life member of the Commercial Million Dollar Sales Club
- 2001 Inductee into the Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40
- BS degree in Finance with a Concentration in Real Estate from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Certified Property Manager® of the Year Award for 2008 by the Alabama Chapter of IREM®
- CAI® National Rising Star Award in 2012
Mary Carolyn G. Boothby Cleveland, CPM®, REALTOR®
Mary Carolyn Boothby, has almost 20 years of experience in HOA (Home Owners Association) management, is a CPM (Certified Property Manager), a highly sought-after professional designation in the commercial real estate industry. She is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management, Community Association Institute, National Association of Realtors, Alabama Association of Realtors and Birmingham Area Board of Realtors.
Babs Laney Simpson, REALTOR®
Office: 205-879-9500 Ext. 5110
“Personalized service is the key to my success…..”
- Member of Club of Excellence, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- A full-time Realtor, I am always working for you
- Long-term resident and contributing member of the communities I serve
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Honest and trustworthy
- Confidentiality maintained in all transactions
- Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority
- I specialize in matching my clients with the perfect home or condo
- I work with knowledgeable mortgage originators, house inspectors, and title company for a smooth closing
- My personalized service has resulted in a large network of repeat business and referrals
- I make buying a home the pleasurable experience it should be